Monday, April 11, 2005

Lost dreams

Lately I’ve been in situations where I’m being indirectly told to continue on in med school…

It seems to be a need and an advantage…

Yet sometimes I wonder… is this what I really want? Can I really see my self have that M.D. at the end of my surname? Or is it just meant for me to be addressed as a plain Mr.

It pains to think that I’ve been in a track record of making wrong decisions…
Yet I also came to put into thought: could these really be wrong? Would these be the actual right ones and what im currently thinking of are the mistaken ones?

I don’t really know the answer to my questions. It seemed I’ve inherited my indecision from my father. And these have left me always in the wrong situation at a right time.

So now I ask myself, what would it be? Decide now or wait till later?
And sadly I’ve been postponing my final decision… that’ll be choosing the latter…

Im not confused, im not scratching my head because I don’t know what lies in each road.

Im undecided to go with what I WANT and what I COULD become… however, as my aunt always said… sometimes Luck is the answer to questions like this… when luck comes to you on a certain path be sure to embrace it… yet could this Luck be the Sign that I’ve longed for? Or simply to put to perspective that balance is in place… I still am the one who can choose… and destiny had left that option open to me? A gift for my deeds? or a punishment so it will breed better experience?

I still don’t know…

Anybody… help me…

Yet I doubt anyone could actually do…







You Are a Retrospective Soul





The most misunderstood of all the soul signs.
Sometimes you even have difficulty seeing yourself as who you are.
You are intense and desire perfection in every facet of your life.
You're best described as extremely idealistic, hardworking, and a survivor.

Great moments of insight and sensitivity come to you easily.
But if you aren't careful, you'll ignore these moments and repeat past mistakes.
For you, it is difficult to seperate the past from the present.
You will suceed once you overcome the disappoinments in life.

Souls you are most compatible with: Traveler Soul and Prophet Soul

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u gotta sit down.
close ur eyes.
think about wot u want in all the silence, without external pressures.
therez no point takin somethin that u dont wanna do. back out. do wot it takes to make urself happy. get with it.

8:08 AM  
Blogger San Nakji said...

You have to ask yourself why you are going to medical school. If it is for money or prestige then you are going for the wrong reasons. If you really want to make a difference and by becoming a doctor, this is the way, then you are on the right track!

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you wake up in the morning...go straight to the bathroom and stand before the mirror. "Who am I?" ask yourself. Gather all your thoughts, your interests, your likes..not your family's or others'. Look around you, look at the people around you, listen to them speak, watch them move their lips. Then look at yourself once again. How did you look? How did you listen? How did you watch? it's the way how you did all these that makes you who you are. Your interests, your likes and dislikes and even your slightest moves define who you are. Now, think of it. Is this person happy with med school? if yes...then go. This person is you, not your family, not your friends. and if not, leave it behind. will and determination will put you wherever you wanna be. how do we acquire this will and determination? one thing: you have to be happy with it first..happy to go through all the processes, happy to succeed.

7:50 PM  
Blogger Derrx said...

thanks guys... will try that...

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lagay ka na ng tagboard!!! ^_^'

saw ur results sa test ko... hmmm... mukha ba ko may almoranas??? bwehehehe...

-silverswan_babe

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Like an endless flow in the river... i am always in thought...
Goo Goo Dolls Lyrics
Iris Lyrics