Monday, April 11, 2005

Definitely not a BORING Summer...

so lately i've been in a daily cycle of playing, exercising, dvd-watching, eating, sleeping, PC-configuring… not in that particular order however.

Boredom for me would making having more sleep time than engaging in “activities” that challenge my mind in a way that I find amusing as well.

So it’s been I think close to 2 weeks since I had my last grasp of anything related to Medicine. And all I can say is that, I LOVE IT!!!

No books to read, no Exams to worry about, no assignments/reports to do, not even needing to worry what will happen the following day.
And I get to sleep whenever I like… and wake up whenever as well.

I may not be out there bathing in the sun with great bodies of water or venturing to new cultures outside of our own, I am enjoying my break so far…

This further leads me to question:

“why have a lot of my friends and classmate deem this summer to be boring, yet while there was still school they were hoping it to end…”

And some even preferred to be back in school…

Ironic isn’t it?

Probably this could only indicate how they could have possible placed a major focus on studies in med school while I could have not… then again I could be wrong…

Oh well… there are always different PERSONAL satisfaction… and to me… this is the life…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Like an endless flow in the river... i am always in thought...
Goo Goo Dolls Lyrics
Iris Lyrics