Saturday, April 02, 2005

A Case series study of my 1st yr. performance…

So I have done an analysis of my performance this 1st year in med school.

So it’s PBL… so that means, you have to study on your own.

So how’d I do??

For starters, I came to the conclusion that of all the modules we had my grade fell on a range of 81-84 only.. that’s 2.5-2.25 in equivalent.

I excluded the fact that I got a 3.0 in Gastrointestinal module simply because I wasn’t putting enough effort in it… since it came together with Christmas vacation and it was still a time that I’m so darn excited with playing MU…

Anyway, in my correlate quizzes, I cant really say I did well… well actually I don’t think I did…

In practical anatomy lab exams, I think I only failed 3 or 4 of them…

In tutorial quizzes, I had my fair share of failed and close to perfected quizzes…

In tutorial processes, I had a lot of preceptors telling me I’m “silent”… only meaning I was not able to prepare for the discussion well enough…

In other lab works, reports, and quizzes, I did fairly well…

So it all boils down to a simple question…

So how’d I do??

Well…
Not quite well… there may some parts where I excel in… and some I really don’t show any skill in…

But “a bit of both” isn’t suffice in med school…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Like an endless flow in the river... i am always in thought...
Goo Goo Dolls Lyrics
Iris Lyrics