Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Finale – End of The Line

So yesterday, was the diagnostic exams…

Yes a dreaded 324 item exam divided into a 154 item morning exam and a 170 item exam in the afternoon.
It convered all topics of the entire first year EXCEPT Patient-Doctor I… which I don’t know why…

I thought, the day before, that it might be here that they’ll ask us to write down the UERMMMC hymm… since we weren’t able to during PD-final exams…

Anyhow, I should have reviewed better those reviewers Mami Leony and Sir Mike made…
I may gotten more points…

Maybe I was consumed by the fact it’s nothing really but an assessment of one’s performance or retention of the information imparted by the academe to the 1st year students…
And that it isn’t going to bar you from being promoted to 2nd year…

And maybe another would be…*read on*

Hmmm…

Anyway, 2nd sem modules done. Didn’t get my name into the list of those to take completion or removal exams… so we can now safely assume, I passed…

What a great year. I was able to survive an entire year… with a constant grade of 80s…
It’s not that high but well enough to say that at least I CAN REST now during the vacation…

However, it’s finally time for me to make the ultimate decision…
I was given 1 year to assess… and now… that time had expired…
The decision/choice I have to choose…

Will I still be here next year? Will I be able to survive in case I go on further??
I don’t really know what criteria I have to assess…
I’ve prayed hard for certain indications or “signs” of my possibly best choice…
But it seemed I’ve not gotten any… or I may have been too naïve to have noticed?

I’ll miss a lot when I chose to go…
I’ll wonder forever if I did the right thing if I didn’t…


My cousin’s graduating, everyone’s so excited. She can now be proudly called with a title of M.D. attached to her name… (the board exams wouldn’t be too hard for her anyways…)

Is that what I also want? What I AM to end up with? Or something else… it need not be better… just right…

*sigh* we’ll see… I’ve got a month or so…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Like an endless flow in the river... i am always in thought...
Goo Goo Dolls Lyrics
Iris Lyrics