Wednesday, March 30, 2005

*MU UPDATE** Flying With Wings!!

yehey!!

i'm already called a "W-I-N-G-E-R"...

yeah!!

it looks so much cool, and somehow in-game people show a little more respect to you..

i have also completed my guardian +12opt+luck set... only remains is to get my gaunts up to base level of +9 and i'll be wearing a complete set of +9+12+luck !!

and to accompany that... i finally got a "perfect" saint crossbow. as described by a Energy Elf named x3mbuffer in game... it's got a +12opt+skill+luck... hehehe...

also remains for me to put it up to +9...

hehehe...

i just love the way things go...
not to mention how depressed i was after my +7+8+luck gaunts failed while SOULing and JOLing..

Rainwillow played a part in me having the Wings...
while i got the actual Wings from ken$u...
the bow i got from x3mbuffer...
and all these were possible since milfuelle step in when i went online...
hehe... lucky charm !!!

hihihi... it seems my in-game name is so pleasing...

Phonezia...
hybrid elf...
very much a name dedicated to a certain person...

^_^

in time i'll be able to build my Dark Lord !!!!!

it's the single class i've longed to create...
it'll take about an estimated 350 hours of leveling up before i finally will get my hand on such a Class...

cant wait !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Like an endless flow in the river... i am always in thought...
Goo Goo Dolls Lyrics
Iris Lyrics