Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Top 11th!!


My god!! i was the tied at Top 11th in the ranking of all those 154 students who took the Epidemiology Exam!!

I can’t but wonder how I did it !!

Hahaha…

But one thing came to my mind when I saw this…

I did say once before I started this study in medicine, “I want and hope to get the highest in an exam if not a high score, at least before I chose to leave…”

And seemingly as how this was the second to the last exam for the entire year (excluding Diagnostics since it has no bearing on the final grade)… I think this was a relative good indication…

But I don’t know how to understand this…

Is it:

mission accomplished, time to move on…?

Or

Well done, be prepared to do more…?


My groupies always tell me, I think too much…
but it’s what I really am…
what I really prefer to do…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Like an endless flow in the river... i am always in thought...
Goo Goo Dolls Lyrics
Iris Lyrics