Sunday, July 20, 2008

How well do you know me?

Living for more than 2 decades of life, has brought me to some important aspects of my life...
my friends... sometimes i ask, how well do they know me? is the reason that i become so unpredictable is that they dont know much about me? have i been too reserved with any information i give to my friends or at least even those closes to me? so i came to decide upon a survey... a test to know, HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW ME?

a series of questions, some can be answered briefly and others have a rationale as to why...
when you know the answer, you will be answer instantaneosly, but if not you'll have to think... and chances are, you will get it wrong... because as most people tell me... "you're soo different..."

here goes, this does not run in any order but subdivided in 3 levels of difficulty...

A.
1. what's my surname?
2. where was my surname derived?
3. who gave me my first name?
4. what is my favorite color?
5. what is my favorite number?
6. what are the THINGS i collect?
7. what movie genre do i like watching?
8. what music genre do i like listening?
9. who's my all time favorite musical artist?
10. where did i study from kindergarden to highschool?
11. how many siblings do i have?
12. what's my favorite cuisine to dine on?
13. what's my current age?
14. at present, alot of people say im good at this one thing, what is it?
15. what does my first name stand for?
16. what is my zodiac sign?
17. what is my chinese zodiac sign?
18. how many "gadgets" do i currently own?
19. what's the first MMORPG that i ever played, and from time to time would occasionally play?
20. what are the 3 videogame genres do i prefer to play with?


B.
1. at present what mobile phone model am i using? what's the feature that im so proud off?
2. what specific profession am i currently aiming for?
3. what famous asian artist was i told to be a "look-alike" off?
4. what disney cartoon character was i told to resemble?
5. do i prefer watching my movies on the big screen or on video?
6. how well do i know my color combinations in terms of clothing apparel?
7. what's the first thing that attracts me to the opposite sex?
8. what's the one "native dish" that i love to eat, but really have to avoid eating?
9. in psychiatry, what's my dominant personality trait?
10. what is the actual number of hours of sleep in a day do i need to function properly?
11. who gave me my nickname?
12. what's my second favorite color?
13. i used to have a mobile phone number that i recently had to change because the sim card became defective. what was that mobile phone number?
14. looking back, what's the college degree that i've always wanted to take?
15. at present, what type of electronic device am i shopping for?


C.
1. what medical condition did i have as a baby that resulted in my first few hospitalizations?
2. what is my all time favorite upbeat song?
3. what is my all time favorite love song?
4. what's the first pocket book that i finished?
5. when given a chance to have and drive my own car, what brand and model would i want?
6. when i could have a pet, what would want to take care of?
7. i have 1 very close friend since highschool years that i have not met in close to a decade, what's the first name?
8. what's my "gift"?
(hint: it's actually a skill/trait, not a talent like others)
9. what's the medical condition of my eyes?
(you need not be very specific of the name, if you can explain it, then you understand/know of it)
10. what musical instrument did i want to learn to play but never had the privelege to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Like an endless flow in the river... i am always in thought...
Goo Goo Dolls Lyrics
Iris Lyrics