Monday, July 14, 2008

Touching with that thing they call LOVE...

So again we fall into the course of a subject called love...

let's just put everything in, in this one entry...

a mix of who i am, according to surverys, and what it is currently present through a song...

then after, have to start doing my other "non-medically related" work...
i've always been great with manual labor... hmmm... should really have taken up engineering instead...

anyway...

first let's consider some facts...

based on my zodiac, im a cancerian and according to this survery...





Never Date a Scorpio



Jealous, paranoid, and possessive - deep down, your Scorpio will never trust you.

And even if you are very trust worthy person, Scorpio's paranoia may drive you to act out.



Instead try dating: Aries, Gemini, Libra, or Sagittarius





im currently in a medical career, and if and represented by one from a popular TV series...


Your result for The Which Grey's Anatomy Character Test...

Miranda Bailey



You're a strong, steady, reliable person. I think you'd be a good friend to have.. you'll always be there with a listening ear and some good advice.

Take The Which Grey's Anatomy Character Test at HelloQuizzy



so we look at my present level of maturity... am i really ready?





Your EQ is 113



You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.



On an average day, you're quite happy, together, and content. You live your life well.

Your emotions aren't always stable, but you can go along with the ups and downs pretty well.



You tend to be motivated, energetic, focused, and level headed.

You see the world pretty rationally, and you don't tend to over dramatize things. When things are bad, you know they eventually have to get better.





let's say im really ready... how am i going to go about it...?




Your Love Style is Agape



You are a caring, kind, and selfless partner.

Unsurprisingly, your love style is the most rare.

You are willing to sacrifice your world for your sweetie.

Except it doesn't really feel like sacrifice to you.

For you, nothing feels better than giving to the one you love.





well... im always the type to put other people's happines above mine... what makes them happy, will make me happy... happiness is a luxury that not every one can have... i dont like seeing people depressed... i'd rather be the one depressed for them than see them feel that...

and as a last entry to this post...
one of my all time favorite songs...
that song that i usually recall in some situations... and a nice beat to actually dance into...

URGENTLY IN LOVE
by Billy Crawford

He's urgently in love

(Every time I see you)

Hey, what you doing, what you doing to me?
I can have any girl in the world I want
They're all falling at my feet, uh, yeah yeah
But you go and ignore me, every move that I make
When I try to catch your eye, you're off on the flight
How much more can I take?

He's urgently in love, got to have only her
Won't go with nobody else (Oh, nobody else, oh yeah)
He's urgently in love, got to have no-one but her (a-ha)
No, body else (no)
Everytime I see her (everytime)
Her rhythem makes makes me shiver down my spine
It's a definite decision (it's a definite decision)
Got to have her, got to hold her
Got to make her mine (got to make her mine)

Hey, what you doing, what you doing to me?
(what you doing to me)
I can't read a book, I can't watch TV
'Cos you're all that I see (ooh) uh, yeah yeah
I never wanted to fall in love with you
But to tell you the truth, girl
All I wanna to do is take care of you
Lets ride my choo-choo (c'mon c'mon c'mon)

He's urgently in love, got to have her only
Won't go with nobody else (no no, n-n-no, no no, n-no)
He's urgently in love, got to have no-one but her
No no body else (c'mon)
everytime I see her (everytime I see you) everytime
Her rhythm makes makes me shiver down my spine
(down, down, down my spine)
It's a definite decision (it's a definite decision, ahh)
Got to have her, got to make her mine

Everytime I see her (everytime I see you)
Everytime (see her,see her)
Her rhythm makes makes me shiver
down my spine (her rhythm makes me shiver)
It's a definite decision (it's a definite decision)
Got to have her, got to hold her, got to make her mine
(I got to make her, make her)

He's got to have her (ooh ohh, yeah) come on
He's got to hold her (oh yeah, he's got to hold her, no)


He's got to have her (oh, don't you know he wants to, yeah)
He's got to hold her
What you do to me now?
ooh

It's a definite decision
Oh, he's got to make, to make her

He's urgently in love, got to have her only
Won't go with nobody else (we know, we know)
He's urgently in love, got to have no-one but her
(oh, woah woah)
No, nobody else (no no no)
Everytime he sees her (everytime I see her, everytime)
He's urgently in love, got to have only her
(got to have only her)
Won't go with nobody else (down my spine, down my spine)
It's a definite decision (it's a definite decision)
He's urgently in love (oh) got to have on-one but her (ah)
Got to make (no, nobody else) make you mine
Everytime I see her (ooh, everytime I see her)
He's urgently in love got to have only her
(yeah, yeah, come back in my life,
I won't be right without you)
Won't go with nobody else (down my spine)
It's a definite decision (it's a definite decision)
He's urgently in love, got to have no-one but her
(some body own)
No, nobody else (got to make her, got to make her, um)

(Hi, yo, Billy, where did you get those sneakers, man?)
(Those are so cool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Like an endless flow in the river... i am always in thought...
Goo Goo Dolls Lyrics
Iris Lyrics