Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sing with me!!

I'm choosy in my choice of songs that i keep singing from time to time...
most often a stanza or line that has most meaning to me...
at present there's 3 that i subconsciously sing, yeah, when i just need to hum a tune or two...

sing with me!!

Always be my baby
by Mariah Carey / David Cook

ain't gonna cry no
and i won't beg you to stay
if you're determined to leave girl
i will not stand in your way
but inevitably you'll be back again
cause ya know in your heart babe
our love will never end no...
you'll always be a part of me
i'm part of you indefinitely
girl don't you know you can't escape me
ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby
and we'll linger on
time can't erase a feeling this strong
no way you're never gonna shake me
ooh darlin cause you'll always be my baby


No Air
by Jordin Sparks
(Chris Brown's Part)

I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
There's no gravity to hold me down for real


With You
By Chris Brown

....
You know I care for you
You know that I will be true
You know that I won't lie
You know that I will try
Be your everything

'Cause if I got you
I don't need money
I don't need cars
Girl you're my heart

...
And I will never try
To deny that you are my whole life
'Cause if you ever let me goI would die so I won't run
I don't need another woman
I just need you or nothing
'Cause if I got that
Then I'll be straight
Baby you're the best part of my day


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Like an endless flow in the river... i am always in thought...
Goo Goo Dolls Lyrics
Iris Lyrics