Saturday, December 11, 2004

Fancy Upon A Star

Fancy Upon A Star

Everyday I Wish To See
You, To Smile At Me
A Simple Glance
A Simple Speech
From You Is All I Seek

I Speak So Little
Travel To Much
Don’t Want To Mingle
But Can’t, I Must

You Always Enlighten Me
Radiance, Presence Just Need It Be
Your Silence, Just To Look At Me
Wave and Smile, It’s All I Need

But, I Know How Far You Have Gone
You’re A Star, I’m but the Land
When You’ll Fall?
When You Can Make Water Stand

Do You Know, How Much I Fancy You
How Would You Feel, If You Only Knew
How I Would Feel, If You Found Out Too…

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. at least you got the guts to post the poem. :)
but wouldn't it be better if you just tell the girl how you feel? hey, who knows! she might have feelings for you, too! right? just a thought.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Derrx said...

its much more complicated than that...

thanks for the comments!!!!

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so how's it going now, my friend? i ran into your blog once again. any improvement on your 'girl'? i'd like to hear your story some time. ciao for now! good luck on your quest!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Like an endless flow in the river... i am always in thought...
Goo Goo Dolls Lyrics
Iris Lyrics