Friday, February 18, 2005

Confidence is bad...

renal module over, i will definitely pass...
im expecting!!

my only problem now is GIT...
(ho hum...)

oh well...

currently at second week of Endo module...

bad score on first exam!!!
(but i actually passed... with 1 point above the mpl... crap)

freakin possibility of wrong checking due to "stop-gap" measures on cheating...

yey... why do i always get the "OTHER SET" in exams... that's WHEREVER i sit...

crap...


what's the thing with my confidence?? when i fell CONFIDENT regarding my performance in test or other stuff, i end up with Failures...
but when i feel like i have done nothing right it always ends up good...

and people ask my why im a pessimist...

it seems all those POSITIVE thoughts had done nothing to me...

yes... all these freakin years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Like an endless flow in the river... i am always in thought...
Goo Goo Dolls Lyrics
Iris Lyrics